Order_of_Naites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

benaughtyfree.com - I need a risk taker

Go down

benaughtyfree.com  - I need a risk taker Empty benaughtyfree.com - I need a risk taker

Post by Geraldto Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

singles in Mandurah free online dating - Online dating is new to me My name is Thalia ESCALANTE i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Sunbury free online dating Coffs Harbour free online dating Launceston dating singles Perth dating If you do contact me please have a picture and a job! If you dont have those then dont bother! i will probably delete your email. I am a great catch (pretty, loving, smart) and deserve someone like me! looking for a guy that can hangout, play around in all different types of ways, and if he plays his cards right, he MIGHT get lucky.open to trying new things, vedy driven, optimistic, open mindedd... I like to draw and write, i love to camp, party and sex. My long-term goal is to get money. I love trying new things thats why i'm on here. I love rap msuic. I really want to have a threesome. On oujr first meeting you would come to my place. We would have a few drinks and then off to the bedroom or anyroom of your choice. The rest you can use your imgination. Don't want to ruin all the fun now do I? I LOVE my man in every way, we are like best friends, and he still makes me laugh everyday. That being said, however, we lack in the bedroom area. I feel that I am very patient, however, still seeking discreet fun. If you want some fun experimenting with a hot open minded chick then write me. I like to go hiking or do practically anything outside. I also like to work out and spend time with friends. But who doesn't like those things? I'm just a nice girl looking for a nice guy or maybe some new friends in the area. If you want to know more, just ask.

Geraldto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum